When do I need to get my house washed? When the siding of your home is green. Our house wash cleaning service eradicates those infestations also known as mold, mildew, and algae. It’s like giving your house a bath.
Below are frequently asked questions about our house washing service. If you have a question that is not answered below, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are always happy to help.
- Why is the green mold and algae worse on one side of my home?
- The northern side has the least exposure to the sun and stays wet the longest. Algae, mold and mildew thrive in wet areas.
- How often do I need to get my house cleaned?
- Every house is different due to the many factors involved. As noted above, the northern side will get dirtier the fastest. If your home is surrounded by a lot of trees and landscape, it will get dirty faster. Our general rule is anywhere between 18 months – 3 years.
- How much pressure are you using on the siding?
- Our process allows us to use minimal pressure in comparison to using just high pressure alone. We vary our pressure tips according to the growth of algae, age of siding, etc. so it’s hard to say what exact pressure is being used as each property is different.
- How can you reach the peak without putting a ladder on the siding?
- We can reach about five stories without needing an extension ladder.
- Is it safe for plants?
- We water all plants prior to applying soap, after applying soap and do a final wash with a neutralizer for safe measures. The concentration level of the soap for house cleaning is minimal.